Change of Personal Details

Please let us know as soon as possible if you change your address, telephone number or name. You will need to come into the practice to inform us of these changes, bringing along the relevant proof with you.

It is important that we have up to date contact details in case we need to contact you.

Please note: If your name has changed due to Marriage or by Deed Poll, can you please provide us with a copy of the appropriate document (requirement of Department of Health). For change of address, we need to see a bank letter, or a utility bill or a rent agreement as proof.